Looking for a Jekyll consultant

Hi folks! The company I work for, a nice non-profit in the scientific realm is looking for someone to help us bend jekyll to our needs.

We have a bunch of product manuals, converted into markdown, split into chapters and moderately cleaned up from the original word files (using pandoc and a python scrubbing script), along with images (converted to png)
We store these files in a github repository.

We would like these manuals to be converted into a decent looking website using jekyll or any such static site generator when we close a Pull Request.

Thus we require something that goes a tad beyond a simple blog :slight_smile:

Is there anyone in this community that could take on such work?

Interested parties can also contact me privately at cbantaloukas at ccdc.cam.ac.uk

Hi. The Pippim Website is created by taking 3,000 Stack Exchange Questions & Answers (10 MB of Markdown + other CSV fields) and converting them to a website with 50 Questions and 1200 answers.

Have a quick peek when you have time and see if it’s along the lines of what you are looking for.

Thanks.

Thank you all for replying (including the ones which sent an email)!
I’ve forwarded your communications to my line manager and he will follow this up. :slight_smile:

Hi Claudio,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Jekyll consultant and what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

I am very interested, please describe me details at rubel2585@gmail.com