Jekyll and Strapi

Hi everyone! I’ve some questions about the integration about Strapi and Jekyll. Expecially my questions are about the plugin that run jekyll application and make all API’s calls.

When I run Jekyll application, initially I see that the plugin fetch the content inside each collections declared inside file _config.yml. So I see this in my terminal:

Jekyll Strapi: Fetching entries from xxx/articles?_locale=it&_limit=10000
Jekyll Strapi: Fetching entries from xxx/articles?_locale=en&_limit=10000
Jekyll Strapi: Fetching entries from xxx/business-areas?_locale=it&_limit=10000
Jekyll Strapi: Fetching entries from xxx/business-areas?_locale=en&_limit=10000
Jekyll Strapi: Fetching entries from xxx/categories?_locale=en&_limit=10000
Jekyll Strapi: Fetching entries from xxx/categories?_locale=en&_limit=10000

Where xxx is the name of my API endpoint. And so far everything is ok.
After that, I see a message like “Jekyll Feed: Generating feed for posts” and the terminal start with a numerous API’s calls, one’s for every page that call an element inside a collection.

So if for example I have 10 articles inside my project and for these articles I use a single_article template with a section at the bottom of the page called “Related Articles” that show 3 articles. I have 10 API’s calls, ones for each articles. So you can imagine that if i have 100 articles and other collections like this, it’s a problem because probably i have more then 1 thousand API’s call and the application require more then 120sec to be deployed

Anyone know if there is a method to have an API call for each collections and then build the page with this call, without run another API’s call for each page?