I read the tutorial in Jekyll to add the comment area, but I can't understand what it means. Can someone tell me what it means?

Register an account with IntenseDebate and get the key, which is defined in _config.yml, such as:

Intensedebate_identifier: 1ce8d80a5f6d373a46f4ceaf3dff8859, intensedebate_identifier takes the name you want to define and the value is the key you get after you register.

Author: leach_chen

Link: https://www.jianshu.com/p/9f71e260925d

Source: Brief Book

The copyright of the brief book belongs to the author. For any form of reprinting, please contact the author for authorization and indicate the source.

can you link to the tutorial you are talking about?

Can you be a little more specific with your question? I see that you are trying to use the IntenseDebate service for comments on your site. From reading the tutorial you reference, they recommend using Disqus and that IntenseDebate is a secondary option due to geographical constraints.

If you have the option, I would reccomend Disqus as it will be much better documented and easier to integrate.

If you are committed to using IntenseDebate, it looks like you will need to sign up for an account, acquire your intense_debate identifier, and put that line in your _config.yml file.It seems like the instructions in the referenced tutorial are fairly clear from there. Let me know if you’re still having any trouble.

did you ever find solution to your problem?