When I am Deploy it is show some errors

When I deploy the Jekyll website It shows some errors. Can anybody help me, please!! http://c118-dev.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/
Screenshot 2021-09-07 210723|690x84

This does not necessarily look like a Jekyll problem, but an HTML problem.

First, you might want to run your code through a closure checker (see the end of this response), because you have span and href tags that complete the > on a new line. Technically, most browsers address this problem for you, but it is not well-formed html. For example, you have a bunch of span tags that look like this:

<span>...</span
   >

And should look like this:

<span>...</span>

That said, I think the specific issue you are encountering is as the browser points out. Here is your code:

236 <div  class="text home-text" >
237 <h1 class="slider-header" style="color: white; text-align: center; margin-top: 200px;">Katmai Oncology</h1>
238 <p></p><p class="slider-paragraph" style="color: white; text-align: center;">voted #1 Cancer Clinic in Alaska</p></p>
239 </div>

You have an opening <div> tag on line 236.

On line 238, you have an opening and closing <p></p> tag set, which is fine. Then, you have an opening <p class=...> and a closing </p> tag at the end of the line that is also fine.

Finally, at the end of line 238, there is yet another closing </p> tag that is missing an opening <p> tag.

All that leads me to believe that the browser is stuck trying to figure out your intent and is asking the following question: “Are you trying to close a missing <p> tag element or are you really trying to close the <div> tag?”

If my assumption is correct, then removing that dangling </p> at the end of line 238 should clear things up, like this:

<p></p><p class="slider-paragraph" style="color: white; text-align: center;">voted #1 Cancer Clinic in Alaska</p>

A quick eyeball scan of your code shows a similar problem on line 242 with one opening <p class=... tag at the front and two closing </p></p> tags at the end. I think you only need one.

In 246 through 249, you seem to have a <p> tag that wraps <div> and a <span> tags as well. While I am not an expert, this does seem a little odd to be doing that.

I am sharing these other issues with you because I do not think your document is well-formed html even if it does display as you would expect in a browser.

If you are automating the output of these files with Liquid, I think you might want to clean up that code. If you are simply rendering a page of HTML, then I suggest you go through it with a fine-tooth comb and clean it up.

Here are two easy ways to see what’s going on with problems in your code (they are not always 100% accurate, but usually very helpful):

The html validator. Even if you skip the warnings, you should at least fix the error and fatal error items:
https://validator.w3.org/

Alicia Ramirez has a decent closure checker, however, that code looks for opening tags missing closing tags, not extra closing tags missing an opening tag as I found in your html. That said, it is her code that highlighted the <span> issue I found.

https://www.aliciaramirez.com/closing-tags-checker/

1 Like

It is working! Thank you, sir