I am building a jekyll site and try to set up amp version.
I read in a post that you may have different version of your internet site:
- One desktop version
- One mobile version
- One amp version
- And may be a tablette version (this one wasn’t mentioned in the post)
- First I don’t understand why there shoul be a mobile version and a separate amp version, as amp is designed for mobile
- If it is the case must we have separate css files for mobile, amp and desktop versions. What is the best : separates files for each or a common css file ?
- And could we have a common css file for both desktop and mobile versions using the media tags and have so a unique version for both desktop and mobile version ?
- If we have separate versions for mobile, desktop, and amp considering all the files including header.html and footer.html, how can we tell the site to use the proper version ?
- Should the tablette version be treated with amp ?
Thank you in advance for your answers