13 seconds build time per page

Thank you all for answers.

I am actually being serious when I say ~13s per page (post? / markdown file). So the build would be in hours.

Jekyll version: 4.2.2
Ruby version: 3.1.2p20
Plugins: jekyll-feed
Incremental builds: I have not been using incremental build - will start to do that from now.

I have tried turning off the searching options but there was no difference that I could notice.

I am building my project with: bundle exec jekyll serve --verbose --livereload --incremental
Reading of files happens fast but rendering is what is slowing the process down.
When running the above mentioned command below lines last around ~13s, then it moved to next file.

Rendering: docs/(FRAMEWORK)-api/Generated/(REDACTED).(REDACTED_OTHER_FRAMEWORK).BLEServices/ASHAService/ASHAAudioStatus.md
Pre-Render Hooks: docs/(FRAMEWORK)-api/Generated/(REDACTED).(REDACTED_OTHER_FRAMEWORK).BLEServices/ASHAService/ASHAAudioStatus.md
Rendering Markup: docs/(FRAMEWORK)-api/Generated/(REDACTED).(REDACTED_OTHER_FRAMEWORK).BLEServices/ASHAService/ASHAAudioStatus.md
Post-Convert Hooks: docs/(FRAMEWORK)-api/Generated/(REDACTED).(REDACTED_OTHER_FRAMEWORK).BLEServices/ASHAService/ASHAAudioStatus.md
Rendering Layout: docs/(FRAMEWORK)-api/Generated/(REDACTED).(REDACTED_OTHER_FRAMEWORK).BLEServices/ASHAService/ASHAAudioStatus.md

I am providing you a repository.
Natromitus/jekyll-doc-tsl2 (github.com)

I had to do few things so I won’t get into trouble:

1. I had to do some patchwork censoring so it isn’t plainly obvious what the frameworks are.
  2. I had to delete a lot of files from the repository - resulting now in much faster build.
    • articles disclosing internal documentation
    • around 2000 markdown files generated from Framework used for development
    • images

I noticed that after deleting a lot of pages a render time per markdown file went down by half. Less markdown files there are faster the time is per markdown file.